Won't connect to internet - rapid green flashing

I figure this is as good of a thread as any to post this…

So the Core that I’ve been doing most of my development with has developed an impassable issue: Flashing Green LED on 3 different networks that my other backup core connects to just fine. This one had previously also connected to them all as well, up til this morning.

I was doing some SPI stuff, building locally. Got it to compile, download over USB and was running SPI code. I had what looked like an issue with the SPI, but I just didn’t have a proper ground connection on my scope… in the process I found I had put SPI.begin(); first in my setup() loop… so I moved it to be the last thing in the SPI setup process. I reprogrammed, and it would never connect to the WLAN again, any of them.

I tried making it forget the WLAN settings with MODE button for 10 seconds, fast blue flash.

I tried reprogramming the lastest core-firmware.bin and also the last good core-firmware.bin spark_2

I tried a factory-reset.

I tried changing passwords on one of the networks.

I am still able to use SmartConfig to program the WLAN settings, but won’t connect thereafter.

I can access the Serial over USB WLAN settings programming, see my core ID and set the WLAN up just like my other core that connects, but this one does not.

I’ve tried removing it from the breadboard.

Nothing seems to work. I have a JTAG programmer, but I figured I shouldn’t need to use that since it’s reprogramming the core-firmware.bin seemingly ok over USB. You know, minus that one weird known error at the end “error during download get_status”.

Factory reset has gotten me out of a jam countless numbers of times now…

Has my Core gone to the big Cloud in the sky for its last time? :crying_cat_face: