Spark Powered Supply

So here’s all the power modules in the smaller case. If I attach the electronics to the top of the case I can make it work, I think. The issue is going to be the heat. :fire:

I’d need to drill vent holes and then add a fan. So for this I think I might use the bigger case (pictured earlier) which has vents in it already and a spot on the bottom where I can mount a fan!

The two boards on the right are the 150W boost and buck boards what will feed the primary high power output. The five smaller boards will feed the five 5.5x2.1mm jacks. The red board on the left will feed any of the smaller boards when they need an output voltage that’s above the input voltage (it’s a 100W boost board). At the top is the 8 channel relay module used to select between VIN and VBOOST as described above, plus control some other stuff.

Pretty cool stuff, I’m pleased with the quality of those 5 small boards. They’ve got 50V caps and correctly sized diodes! The soldering is iffy on a couple, but I can easily fix that. They were $2 each!

1 Like