CC3000 Patch not Sticking? [Issue Redirected]

The patches seem to be fine . . . after thorough testing the issue seemed to be something else entirely.

I always knew having too many Serial.print() statements made a Core using TCP/HTTP disconnect from the Cloud and in most cases eventually hard fault.

But since my last reply to this thread, I reduced the number of print statements to just ONE, which was “200” so that I knew my Core made a successful transmission. But I was still experiencing all my original issues that I described in the OP, especially the slow transmissions.

Since taking away ALL my print statements, I have yet to experience a single one of the OP issues. I’m making fast transmissions and have been running consistently for 48 hours, with confirmed data showing that I have not hard faulted since this change.

Wanted to post this so that I can mark this ‘Solved’ or rather ‘Not The Issue’ , should I make a separate thread asking why eliminating all Serial.print statements have made such a difference? Or can we just continue that here?

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like